Pages

June 28, 2012

the versatile blogger award



One of my favorite bloggers, Sarah @ The Writer's Experiment , recently nominated me for this award. Thank you for your support, Sarah! You're awesome!

THE RULES:
1. Nominate 15 others for the award and inform them with a comment on each of their blogs.
2. Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.

7 Completely Random Pieces of Information About Me

1. I cried every morning before school and didn't want to go when I was in 5th grade because I was being bullied.

2. Every year, I get new glasses from Lenscrafters with my tax refund. My glasses have been slightly but noticeably crooked for over three months now, but I'm too lazy to drive down to the mall to get them fixed. :/

3. I was obsessed with Thundercats when I was little. One time, I was sick, and my mom told me she'd bring me home a toy. I asked for Lion-O's sword and was disappointed when she brought home a Jem doll, although I loved Jem just as much.

4. I grew up in a conservative, Republican family but ended up becoming liberal and a Democrat, lol.

5. I had just turned 30 years old when I got my Hello Kitty punk rocker tattoo!

6. When I was in high school, I dressed in "grunge." :D

7. I have no patience for horrible drivers!


And my 15 nominations are in no particular order:
1. Katrina from Kindred Dreamheart
2. Sarah from Bookish Sarah
3. Caleb J. Ross from The World's First Author Blog
4. Ashley from Ashley Loves Books
5. Cassandra from Cassandra's Reviews
6. Dana from DanaSquare
7. Starry from Journeys and Journals
8. Vivian from Vivaciously, Vivian
9. Agnes from Beader Bubbe's Shop
10. Alivia Anders from Alivia Anders
11. Lisa Shafer from Lisa Shafer: A Writer's Blog
12. angel6171 from Books and Movies
13. Jeff Bennington from The Writing Bomb
14. Alex J. Cavanaugh from Alex J. Cavanaugh
15. Michael Pierce from Michael Pierce Books


If you've already received this award, then that's cool, I want to give it to you again! Plus, you may gain some new followers! :D


11 comments:

  1. Thank you!
    I have no patience when it comes to bad drivers either. That's why I want cannons installed on the hood of my car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!!

      Awesome, cannons! I need some, too! :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the award, Jennifer! I loved Thundercats back in the day. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I've been seeing Thundercats action figures and the sword (the sword!!!) in stores since Christmas. They have the original figures as well as the revamped ones. So exciting! I might just have to get that sword to go along with my lightsabers. :D

      Delete
  3. Hey, thanks! This is fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, greatly! I'm honored. It's amazing when I learn that people actually read my blog. You made my week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you're very welcome! Glad to make your week!! :D

      Delete
  5. This was lovely! Thank you very much for nominating me! I'm sorry if I don't post right away (been drowning in yet-to-be-posted-stuff), but I really enjoyed your facts! -hugs Grade 5 Jennifer- and you have every right to not tolerate bad drivers D:<

    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops. forgot XD
      NEW FOLLOWER~!!! <3333

      Delete
    2. Thank you! No problem about not posting right away--I do that all the time. :) Thank you for following, too! :D

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!