Pages

February 3, 2013

~coming up on the blog~

Hey everyone! I have a lot coming up for you guys this week and wanted to give you a preview of what I have planned. :D Last week I was pretty quiet here, and I'm trying to get better at scheduling posts ahead of time. I want great content here for y'all to read! :)

I know many of you bloggers have started doing this, and I think it's a great idea. I'm not trying to copy or steal anyone's ideas, so if you feel I have, please email me and let me know. Thanks!

Coming up this week:

Monday: Review of Phoenix Feather  by Angela Wallace

Tuesday: Review of "Indomitable" by J. Meyers

Wednesday: Insecure Writer's Support Group post

Thursday: Review of Breed of Innocence by Lanie Jordan

Friday: Review (Not sure what book yet :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!