Pages

May 2, 2013

IWSG ~ May 2013

First Wednesday of Every Month

This group is the brainchild of Alex J. Cavanaugh. I've met and made friends with many cool writers and have been able to share my feelings and worries about the process of writing without fear of judgement. You don't have to feel insecure to join either. You can join and give support to those of us who are having those moments of wanting to give up or those days where we're just straight up freaking out. Either way, it's definitely fun and worth it!

Just last Friday I entered a flash fiction contest for the first time. It's held every Friday with a prompt at Flash Friday , and you post your entry in the comments. I posted my entry there and also on my blog here. If you'd like to read it and give me any advice about how to improve my lack of flash fiction writing skills for tomorrow, that'd be awesome!! :D I'm excited for the challenge. Who knows? I might even write something I can use in my 60s era zombie novel! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!