Pages

September 21, 2014

Feature & Follow #56 ~ What's Bugging You?


Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where two blogs are featured. Click the links above to follow the hosting bloggers and featured bloggers. Enter your own post's link in the linky, then hop around to as many blogs as you can - find new blogs to follow and gain new followers as well. Mingle and make some new bloggy friends! :D

Follow me any way you'd like 
as long as you keep coming back, lol! ;) 

I do like bloglovin' & GFC follows :D


Q:  Blogger pet peeves? (Like when I've drafted an entire post, ready to publish it, and I see somewhere I've left out a html code...When I didn't even do my post in html) - Suggested by Take Me Away  

A: I can't seem to get ahead. I try my best to get posts scheduled ahead of time so I'm not stressing about them last minute, but I can't seem to get that to happen! Argh!! I've also decided to try doing less promo posts and more original posts. With all the promo posts I do, it leaves me little time to write up original posts. 

Do you have any blogging pet peeves?  


6 comments:

  1. yeah i like promo but they do take up time ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, and I can never seem to get ahead. Thanks for stopping by, Ailyn! :)

      Delete
  2. I totally know what you mean! I was getting too stressed out so I cut down on tours and the amount of posts per week. It allowed me to enjoying blogging again <3

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry bout the duplicate comment... my internet was acting up <3

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day awesome! :D This is an award-free zone - thanks for your consideration though!